Our minimum order is 1×20 ft container, no minimum order on quantity, you may order one piece for each item.
We use foam sheet, polystyrene and corrugated paper/single-face paper.
We also use cardboard upon customer’s requirement with separate price for the card box. Dependant on the need, fragile pieces will be packed with high attention either with foam sheet, corrugated paper, card box or wooden crate.
Factory prices including packaging with USD currency.
All prices are Free On Board (FOB) Semarang, Indonesia.
Prices are quoted based on: quality, model, size, decoration and finishing.
All prices presented are subject to change without prior notification.
A 40% deposit is required upon ordering and the remaining 60% balance to be finalized against the document after the container has shipped.
6-8 weeks to complete orders after the deposit is received.
Our normal Delivery Time is 6-8 weeks.
Customer may nominate the freight forwarder and shipping line, or we can find one that suits best for our customer.
Sample or Retail Order;
Sample or retail order will be send by air / sea freight and the cost will be charged on importer.
Although we control very carefully, occasionally some construction problems can occur, in this case we give a limited guarantee, a special discount when the breakage is repairable or replacement on next shipment.
We offer discount for multiple purchase. Please contact us for further information.
All wood we use are kiln dried to 8-14% to prevent splitting and cracking.
Our current capacity is about 48 x 40 ft container per year.
Our main markets are Malaysia and USA.
All wood we use for our production are certified by PERHUTANI (Indonesian Forestry Commission). We are sensitive to Mother Nature and the depletion of our rain forest
Every item is handmade by individuals, variations in dimensions, carving, model and decoration cannot be avoided.